View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 08:42 PM   #35175
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just a random thought: When Austin Aries got released, I thought to myself that there must be quite a few people in the locker-room that aren't too happy. My mind went to Sami Zayn, for whatever reason. There's always those guys who are great wrestlers you feel could be more (Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, etc.). The Colons are apparently depressed. I can't imagine many of the cruiserweights being too enthused. Alpha are young, but haven't exactly been given the best platform to highlight what they can do. Then you've got guys like Luke Harper and Erick Rowan who have barely been used recently. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson are possibly the most expensive filler WWE has had since Big Show & Mark Henry. Enzo seems miserable, and Cass is even apparently experiencing some backlash.

All of this gets me to around to my point: I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of mass exodus of talent soon. I'll be "shocked," but not surprised. Everything has been so quite in the WWE for so long. They sign all the indy guys and basically pay them to keep their mouths shut as they go to work and smile like they're having the time of their lives. But I am suspicious that morale is as high as it seems, and there is always stuff bubbling beneath the surface. All it would take is a few squeaky wheels to just start asking for their releases and then others to follow suit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote