View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #272
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I wouldn't really see that as a reason to hate the guy.

I know loads of people who love the SNP and don't shut up about it but I don't hate them because of it.

I just think they're a bit stupid but they're still my friends/acquaintances.
Supposedly its more of him just going overboard with the toxicity that got everyone pissed at him way more than Enzo. Outside of some questionable people (ex. Micheal Hayes and his racism allegations), Cass supposedly swings a lot farther right with his views than the rest of the WWE. Think the best comparison I've seen is him being like the uncle or aunt that goes overboard with political talk during big holidays making family gatherings miserable for everyone else.

With Enzo, its mostly his antics that got everyone pissed at him and eventually his firing from the WWE. In terms of views, worst that has been said about him is the constant bad mouthing he does privately about having to work as a wrestler.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote