View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #4701
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Morning Glory - Don't know why I watched this, just kinda ended up on my TV. Harrison Ford was good I guess, but the scene where he approaches the corrupt senator was so bad I had to lie down with a hot towel on my head. Overall, pretty boring and felt long even though it was only an hour and forty minutes long.

Kes - Awesome english movie about a troubled kid and his pet falcon. 9/10

Oasis - Korean movie about a troubled, socially awkward guy who falls in love with a girl with cerebral palsy. Awkwardly walks a fine line between good and bad taste (cringeworthy scene where he makes her sing Karoake) but is actually kinda touching without being sentimental. 8/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote