Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 08:07 AM   #673
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
So uh. When I went to Glowing Sea, and generally when I go to tough areas, I'll use my Power Armor, and naturally give my companion a suit as well. Typically I would put a fusion core in their armor and then leave it at that.

Just now I came across two BoS folk and I jacked both their Power Armor suits and I didn't bother putting a core in one before telling my companion to get in it. Apparently they don't need fusion cores?

Oh and on that note I just thought, why the hell did it take me so long to just equip every one of my companions in Power Armor?
Fusion Cores, from what I can tell aren't actually needed except for you if you want to use Power Armor for what it's supposed to be. Which is a walking tank. Which I should really start using more of now that I have the Atom Cats place unlocked.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote