View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #545
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreakMan2k View Post
Oh I agree completely. There is no reason a main character should blatanly overpower everyone he faces. Thats why I hate Superman, there is no need to read his archs unless it's a big event because you know he's not going to have any problems.
Thing is, he doesn't blatantly overpower everyone he faces. Most of Superman's villains (especially the ones whom Geoff Johns rebooted) are more than capable of taking him out. Between General Zod, Bizarro, and Brainiac all beating Superman to a bloody pulp at one point or another just in the last year or so--not to mention him and his entire species currently being banned from Earth--I'd say he's got plenty of problems going on. The argument of him being too powerful only really holds up if you're stacking him up against other heroes in the 'who would win a fight' sense.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote