View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #539
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
Supes has shown up in the Marvel Universe before during the occasional cross-over event, at least one of which (JLA/Avengers) is still considered canon I think. So at least a few of the folks in Marvel might recognize him.

That'd actually be a pretty interesting storyline: Superman trying to come to grips with being stuck in not only a different world, but an entirely different multiverse, unable to get back home. I can't really imagine any non-cosmic Marvel villains who'd give him much of a fight, though.
They'd come up with a way to depower him a little. I know Stan has said one of the biggest things he doesn't like with Superman is how blatantly overpowered he is for a mainstay character.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote