View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #166
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
I mean do you just think of dumb stuff to say. Their top guy (Cena) has his feet in so many doors an octopus would struggle to keep up. Ziggler having a comedy act shouldnt hurt his position with the company. Ziggler just resigned withh WWE last year, if he had one foot out the door he would have left then.
John Cena had never missed time for an outside protect to my knowledge prior to this past fall. He's been the ultimate company guy.

It's fine Dolph wants to be a comic. But if he wants to be THE GUY in the company, he needs to be ready to be fully dedicated. If I was WWE brass and I see a guy actively branching out to another form of entertainment, I pump the breaks in pushing him. Sure he can be a guy on the show every week, but I don't want all my eggs in his basket
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote