View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #13
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not even trying to be overly cynical when I say that I worry about pretty much everyone in NXT getting called up. It's not a smooth transition. When it comes to the women, I want to say Nikki Cross, because she's got something interesting going on, but are Vince and Kevin Dunn going to see her and think "ugly?" Kairi Sane is going to suffer from the same thing as Asuka -- she'll be just another girl wrestling just other girls.

I think Peyton Royce and Billie Kay have got the best chances of succeeding out of the women because Vince and Dunn will want to fuck them and they're not about being booked well. They're colorful and auxiliary to whatever the main thing is.

I've always thought that No Way Jose would have a very good chance at succeeding. He's got good size, it's a pretty straightforward act and he can "get serious" when they need him to step up. Could see him in the exact same position they wanted for Mojo Rawley.

Lars Sullivan will get very over just killing bitches on SmackDown. They could probably start doing that next week.

I love Johnny Gargano, but you just know Vince will want to book him like a geek. Unless Johnny is that magical that even Vince goes "Holy shit! That's a fucking babyface!" But I am iffy on his chances, sadly.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote