View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 10:03 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 60

And we're back, ladies and gentlemen! Who'd have thought we'd make it this far? I didn't, especially since I had only intended for there to be fifty. I also had intended for this to have been finished years ago but things don't always go the way you hope. Sometimes they're better! Like right now as I get to share more with all of you who dare join me on this endeavor. It's time for the sixtieth game to get judged but we've got Borderlands from last week to take care of in regards to where it goes on the leaderboard. It had some love but did it get enough to shoot its way into the top of the charts? Let's see....

Well, the Vault Haunters and the world of Pandora join Nathan Drake on the 'borderlands' between the thirties and forties as they share the number 39 spot. See what I did there? It ends up with an average 3.22. Nothing to feel too much shame about. How will the sixtieth game fare in comparison? Let's see what we're tackling this week!

via GIPHY

Well, lookee here, we've got one of the first Xbox 360 titles on our hands as the game to rate this week is Sega's Condemned: Criminal Origins, the crime drama/psychological horror/FPS??? that explored the city of Metro and the investigation undertaken by FBI agent Ethan Thomas. So how does this game fare with you all? Is it a gem or a lump of coal in the realm of gaming? Did it stick with you? Rate and discuss and vote and all of that good stuff that makes you, well, you. Until next week...

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote