View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 07:41 PM   #653
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
And it's not "I disagree with him so he's trolling." He's made it obvious. He peppers ridiculous shit in blatantly. He doesn't try to hide it at this point. I won't tell people what to do but if you do try the "YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ HIS LATEST POST THOUGH!" thing I will tell you that's fucking stupid. There's a point where it's not necessary.

I'm gonna make a sock that I use just to troll the forum. And if you stop reading the posts and taking them seriously eventually, that's on you guys!
You just made my point for me. There's a point where it's not necessary? That's exactly what I've been telling you. There's a point where your responses in regards to Cynick are no longer necessary. We got it. And most of us got it a long time ago. It's annoying now because you guys are just perpetuating the argument now. You think his shit is annoying and that he's trolling? You tell other people not to egg him on when the response a troll is looking for to get fulfillment is what he's getting from you. You're the ones that keep reacting to him and blowing the situation up. If anyone's feeding the troll it's you.

Go ahead. Make a sock account. Troll the forum behind an alias. If I see you're trolling and just saying ridiculous things for the sake it and I decide it warrants me ignoring you then that's a choice I'll make. I don't need someone else to suggest I do it every time you post and I don't need to tell anyone else.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote