View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 05:09 PM   #643
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Also, noid, don't know whether you were being sincere or not, but I'm not against Internet bullying. I support that and trolling to the fullest. I just don't like what I perceive as a form of censorship. Telling everyone to ignore someone else because you disagree with them is akin to taking away their voice. If you want to tell him he's a waste of air and that his mother's a whore, go for it. Doesn't bother me.
That's not censorship. It's not preventing Cynick from speaking and it's not preventing others from speaking to Cynick. They still have the ability to ignore Fan and Noid's request to ignore Cynick and instead respond to Cynick if they choose to do so. If Fan and Noid's request to others to not reply to Cynick is censorship, then you are censoring Fan and Noid by requesting that they not tell others to ignore Cynick.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote