View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:10 AM   #109
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't really want sci-fi in wrestling. All that magic bullshit is dumb. Could have bought Matt Hardy as burnt out fuck-wit who needs to do a funny voice to disguise the fact that he can't really promo. Like, honestly, there are outlines of good things there. Well, things that hide the weaknesses of Matt Hardy. But he should have been a jobber. Because if your whole thing is that you are burnt out then you can't suddenly be good.

I dunno, Matt's always been mid-card. That's his station in life. Some dudes are like that. I used to really like him and wish for more, but sometimes you've got to get real. It's smarky bullshit that gets over only in that echo-chamber of people who like it. Send it out there in the real world and it looks worse than actual wrestling does, which already looks pretty bad to people.

Oh, and it wasn't funny. Matt Hardy and The Hurricane doing that thumbs up smile at the camera is one of the most hack things I've ever seen in my life. It's way too smug to be genuinely funny. See, Hardy thought he could get away with bad wrestling, which people let him do because everything else is so flat. But to pull off smug comedy you've got to actually be funny.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote