View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:38 AM   #24
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
Also I like to play to the question as specific as I can. I don't want to get docked for putting a one time celeb as a RR Contestant, because he specifically writes "WRESTLER". I know how this game works. Also "surprise" entrant is subject to the reader I think simply because what surprises you may not surprise me.
To explain my logic in picking...

A surprise entrant would be an individual who had no television time on the PPV before coming down to the ring. Hopefully no TV time in a good long while but not necessary.

The Price would be wrong.. Vince told him he was going to be in it on camera. Nobody popped like it was a surprise. In that same RR there was a certain former Blonde Bomber who was a surprise entrant.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote