View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #148
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
It is a bit. I'm all for giving this show time and I'm going to continue watching since I'm a huge Whedon fan and I'm fully invested in the marvel cinematic universe, but lets not look at this show with tinted glasses, its got a long way to go before its a good show and one of the main problems is the core cast. There's very little chemistry between any of the characters right now and one member of the cast in particular is ridiculously wooden.

Not exactly expecting The Wire or Breaking Bad levels of acting bit right now its leaving a fair bit to be desired.
This. Do people remember how bad the acting was for the first season of ST:TNG? Go back and watch some of the first eps and then compare that to 3rd or 4th season and tell me there's not a world of difference.

And the blame can't he hung solely on the actors. The writers, directors, and producers all have to get comfortable in their positions.
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote