View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 10:47 AM   #35556
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Dave View Post
I would love to see a rematch on a bigger stage.
You know what? I've read a lot of people complaining that they didn't put it on a bigger stage right away, but Nakamura needed to show something to the average viewer -- not all of whom have the Network. And it's not like they are on PPV where a hype job would have made the match sell anything. The people without the Network have not been sold on stuff like Brock Lesnar killing people; why would they fork out for Nakamura unless they get a taste of how special he is?

I'm not saying focus on TV like Bischoff did with Nitro, but Nakamura vs. Cena I happening on television is actually a landscape-appropriate move, in my opinion. The next time they wrestle, there's going to be that hook for the average viewer, which may not translate to much, but at least they've been drip-fed some reason to give a shit about Nakamura.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote