View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 11:45 PM   #19
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Luke Cage - Netflix Original Series

... because I called myself looking through the backlog, and see a thread for every other MCU Netflix show, and TWO threads for Runaways, but nothing here? If I'm blind, just roll this in.

Anyway, I have one ep left for season 2. I have just had a busy week, and no opportunity to binge the show like I wanted to.

I must say:

- Bravo on the episode titles being Pete Rock joints this season much like all of season 1 being named after Gang Starr songs.

- Speaking of music, the scoring is incredible this season, with a lot of narration being overlaid with music choice, and quite a bit of syncing lyrics with what is happening.

- I dig Bushmaster. He's on par with Killmonger to me... but what the hell is with all of Luke's adversaries being named after snakes? What is this, Kill Bill vol 3?

- Prepare; Danny makes a temporary appearance. However, since Luke Cage is infinitely more well written, he is actually watchable and kinda likable, and doesn't once enter his whole speil of introducing who he is, what he is sworn to do, and it being his destiny. Good first step in rehabbing that douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Sodomy is only fun if it's illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigstocke View Post
You should venture into the rasslin' forum more, Tom Guycott is like Chris Jericho in that he is the saviour.

I'll be gutted when he fucks off for a year on tour with a shit metal band and then goes tap dancing on TV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Kayfabe is for faggot marks. Real wrestling fans only appreciate pipe bombs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Being black and a nerd severely limits your cosplayability. And I don't like Blade that much.

... and now, everyone else will see it too! AAAAHAHAHhahahahaaaa.....!!!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote