Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 11:37 PM   #680
RaginRonic
Hellraiser Extraordinaire

RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)
So...Canada now has to put up with a 20th straight season with no Cup parade down a Canadian city streets.

Well, to all you fans of the 23 U.S. NHL clubs, fans of Gary Fagman, and the NHL on NBC can all go fuck yourselves.

I'm fed up with U.S. NHL control fucking over Canada's NHL clubs all the time.

All of you who cheer the 23 U.S. NHL clubs, regardless of where you live, can kiss my fucking ass. I won't be happy until I get what I want to see..Bettman resignation, NBC no longer getting any say in NHL Creative, and someone BORN AND MADE IN CANADA being the NHL Commissioner/President.

As far as I care, the Cup Championship is vacant, until the U.S. 2-decade unbeaten run stops.

I don't care who wins what now, and the U.S. can take whatever it thinks is right for Canadian professional sports, and shove it straight up their candy-asses. FUCK. YOU!

I'm also not interested in all of the horseshit lies that will be told by anyone who happens to support the status quo in the NHL. We in Canada shouldn't have to pander to the U.S. to have something cool.

To me, Canada's NHL clubs are treated as slaves to the ones in the U.S. HOW DARE THAT TYPE OF TREATMENT CONTINUE?!

In closing, suck my dick, you U.S. NHL fuckwads.

>8-(