Thread: sound bandits
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 03:55 AM   #25
simplythevest

simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)simplythevest has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron the dial View Post
shadow puppets is very nice. let that continue to morph over like 5-6 minutes and i'd be in heaven.
you would like some of our other stuff like for, too, this, do what, and esp phantom symphony city mystery (i-vi)

we def do longer ethereal stuff in that vien

this being the tenth album we are going for a wholllle lot of under 3 minute songs 1 per day for 42 days is the goal so these will be much shorter snippets that are both remnisicient of our work thus far and departing from it with some new techniques and aspects we havent yet ventured into and will delve into further in upcoming phases.

Thank you for listening! I hope you check out those others tho because i think they do fit the criteria you are seeking. album wise Badgered Witness and Banned sounds ((especially too trace for) are stuff you will probably love

after those 42 days i will then commence on a second project making daily videos on tiktok and i think that length limit will help in terms of algorithmic engagement on that medium

Last edited by simplythevest; 03-10-2023 at 03:59 AM. Reason: tiktokstuff
simplythevest is offline   Reply With Quote