View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #31441
A.J.K
I'm Something Else

A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I've always hated Neville's name.

I remember typing up a long post a year or so ago about his name that I was just going to quote it here as I'm feeling lazy at the moment but I can't find it.

Basically, I said that his name is not intimidating at all. If you're going to fight a guy and you find out his name is Neville, you would probably have a wee laugh to yourself and think that you've got the fight in the bag already.

Neville is a weak name. It's posh, dweeby and comical.

A few ideas here, but a complete name change would probably help add a lot to his current character, but maybe also a shortening of his name could help too. Maybe just "Nev" would work?

Maybe a name like "Arrow" or "The Arrow" would probably help too? Along with referring to himself as the king of the cruiserweights, have him refer to himself as "The Arrow" until eventually it becomes his name.

Anything would be better than "Neville" anyway.
Copyright on Arrow, maybe Arrow King or Adrian Blade, perhaps?
A.J.K is offline   Reply With Quote