View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 11:25 AM   #2757
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Going through the card:

* Shingo vs. Tama for the NEVER Title. Not sure if I’ve seen Tama wrestle. People used to say he wasn’t very good, but they also said that about Hikuleo and when I saw him, he was actually impressive.

* Takahashi vs. El Desperado…eh. If it’s your sort of thing, I guess this feels like the biggest juniors match they can put on? I dunno.

* Tanahashi vs. ZSJ…so boring. I guess it’s their first time at WK? Tanahashi used to be a really good worker. ZSJ hasn’t been very good.

* Tag Team Titles…don’t care. New Japan has never been very good with tag teams, have they?

* I’m glad Clark Connors is making a WK card. He’s a great little wrestler. Don’t know what his tag team is like, but I hope they beat Catch 2/2.

* Three-way loses a lot of suspense when you know Ospreay is leaving and Mox is AEW. I guess David Finlay, the Bullet Club leader, is going to win it for New Japan? It’s just a weird dynamic. And Moxley sucks. Oh well.

* Bryan Danielson vs. Okada will be good.

* Sanada vs. Naito doesn’t feel special to me. Given their histories and all that. Naito just underwhelms me.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote