View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 07:52 PM   #44
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
I kinda thought that, too. Also, in the grand scheme of things, I think Mobius AND his boss might also be Lokis (she always seemed to be short about the time lizards being "busy" in a way that was very Wizard of Oz-ish) who have been doing this for so long they may or may not even *remember* they're Loki.

Explanation: this timeline is a big long con and completely INFESTED with various versions of Loki, but since every Loki thinks they're more clever than every other, each one has a similarly impactful idea of the TVA; be it rule over it or destroy it or whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is kinda like The Citadel of Ricks and was started by Loki as a means of fulfiling his dream of ruling.

Or, you know, I can be completely off the mark and just need to watch the gorram show to completion.

This would be fantastic. I thought they established that he is for sure dying to Thanos. I'm thinking they might introduce Fantastic 4 in some fashion towards the last 2 episodes. And it would make sense if they're going by Mobius from the comics.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote