View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #41996
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
According to PWInsider, New Day's time as a group might be numbered. Supposedly WWE has plans for Big E to get a big singles push soon.

Both Woods and Kingston have been public before about when they are ready to disband, they want Big E to get a big push. Same for Kingston hinting he wants to retire once the group is done.
Good.

Their shtick got really old a hell of a long time ago. I'm surprised they've managed to drag it out for as long as they have.

I'm a bit surprised at Kofi wanting to retire though. He doesn't seem that old that he needs to retire, but if he wants to, then cool.

I think The New Day disbanding will hurt Woods the most. I can't imagine him amounting to much as a singles competitor. I think if he were to have more success after The New Day, it would be as part of another Tag Team or more likely as a manager.

Big E getting a big push would be alright I guess, just as long as he changed his finisher. The Big Ending is a terrible finisher and I've been saying that since he debuted on the main roster back in 2012. A man as big and strong as Big E should have a more devastating finisher.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote