View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:30 AM   #41863
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
There was an episode of Raw where Edge was feuding with Triple H, and Edge got assistance from Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. They sent London & Kendrick, who were feuding with Cade & Murdoch at the time, out there to help run off the heels. "Cool, six-man tag" I thought. Triple H then Pedigrees Paul London as Brian Kendrick has to stand around like a fucking goof as Triple H just plays around with his buddy. Then Kendrick also got a Pedigree and Raw fucking sucked.

That was like a decade ago. I doubt Triple H has changed as much as people say he has. I think he just signs those sorts of guys now so that he can get over as the savior of wrestling, just like he tried to get over as a heel by working the internet fans too. They used to make him so insecure, haha.
Seeing Lance Cade here made me think of another random moment. I remember in 2008, they'd sent Kendrick back to SmackDown to give him at least something resembling a push.

London on the other hand was just left alone on Raw as an enhancement guy. And I seem to remember Jericho (managed by Cade) squashing London and then cutting a promo on him.

And since this was right during the HBK feud, I was thinking maybe London and HBK would team up to face Jericho and Cade.

Silly me.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote