View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #41827
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I think they will give the Shield a solid run together before splitting them up to 3 way each other.
I think this is the way they will go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I don't know about epic. I mean you know I'm a huge wrestling fan and I've never seen a Sara Del Ray match. I actually had to google who Sara Amato was. And just using me as a bar, if I don't know who that is, how would that be epic for that confrontation to take place? What I'm saying is if I don't know who Sara Amato is, how would the majority of The Universe?

I guess they could run some promo's about Ronda's training and have clips of Sara mentoring Ronda and talking about how awesome she is. Only for after Ronda gets her first singles victory to look upon the stage to see Sara. Sara walks down, they hug, hands are raised in victory and then BAM. Whatever Sara's move is. "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING! NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY"... But still, she'd better be awesome because I don't know who she is.
I was using epic in a relative sense. It'd be about her presence and the idea that the woman who puts together the women's matches for them would be wrestling in one. It wouldn't be a consciously cognitive response for many people, but the only audience left is one that would contain enough people to pop at the idea and the rest are sheep that will follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
at the rumor going around the net hinting WWE is going to reform American Alphas when Jordan comes back.

Both guys singles careers have been pretty much busts in terms of direction since WWE doesn't know what to do with Gable and Jordan's "Son of Angle" story was terrible.
The Jason Jordan storyline is the perfect example of how nothing matters in WWE anymore. It should have killed Jordan dead, talented as he is, but they can literally just jam it down your throat week after week until you roll over and accept it.

Chad Gable has got serious babyface potential. I don't think WWE wants to see it though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote