View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:02 AM   #41780
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I hope that as part of her mission to destroy Ronda Rousey, Stephanie brings Sara Amato in as her opponent. Obviously they never planned to use Amato on-screen, but I think she would make an epic opponent for Ronda.
I don't know about epic. I mean you know I'm a huge wrestling fan and I've never seen a Sara Del Ray match. I actually had to google who Sara Amato was. And just using me as a bar, if I don't know who that is, how would that be epic for that confrontation to take place? What I'm saying is if I don't know who Sara Amato is, how would the majority of The Universe?

I guess they could run some promo's about Ronda's training and have clips of Sara mentoring Ronda and talking about how awesome she is. Only for after Ronda gets her first singles victory to look upon the stage to see Sara. Sara walks down, they hug, hands are raised in victory and then BAM. Whatever Sara's move is. "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING! NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY"... But still, she'd better be awesome because I don't know who she is.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote