View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 03:59 PM   #15
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know I'm going to cry when Cap dies. I know it coming but at the same time, I don't want it, I would rather Stark bite the bullet, who honestly I do believe will die.

Either Falcon or Bucky will die, Not both however. The one that survives becomes your new Captain America.

I see Hulk possibly dying. They really need to set the stage for Thanos, and Hulk has been built up as a unkillable machine, if he dies, It really sets it up that yes, Thanos is the big deal.

Spiderman won't die, if anything I see him actually getting the Gauntlet himself at some point in this movie or sequal.

Vision is a goner for sure, Don't see any way to get the Infinity stone without killing him, since it is the thing that gives him life. Scarlett Witch will play a big role in resurrecting everyone. With them now having the rights to the X-Men. Scarlett Witch would be saved for a House of M movie.

Mantis more then likely is gone.
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote