View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #9
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Well its def not a script film. No one would argue against that.

But there isnt anything prior to 2001 with the scope of it. No scifi film maker from the decade after would fail to sight 2001 as the, not a but the, inspiration for their work.

Disliking something doesnt effect the fact it was groundbreaking.

Have you got a list of directors you can cross reference that claim with?
I'm sure you're confusing inspiration with source here. That's a hell of a claim to make and much harder for you to prove than for me to disprove. The burden would be on you.
Here's a life preserver.
I'm not denying the technical prowess of the film nor am I arguing against anybody enjoying it.
What I am saying is that to me it is simply boring.
I'd get bored of looking at any pretty things especially if they didn't do much beyond look nice. That's why I don't hang pictures up.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote