Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #847
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Been doing well this season in terms of individual performance. Running Dva mostly this season but like last season with Zarya I'm having great plays but no payoff as a team. And I'm very often being asked to change during set-up despite a) picking first (frankly the last few to choose should consider the first three choices, not the other way around) and b) I end up doing well anyway.

In a case where nobody locks down a character after a few seconds the first two characters to pop up, in my opinion, dictates the composition. Call it 'Deference to Conviction'. If I see an Orisa and then a Torb, I have a pretty good idea how I should add to that. I'm not gonna criticize those first two or three picks while being an indecisive pussy waiting for people to pick to I can 'commentate'.

Still I've had some good wins with teams. It's just the losses were so avoidable. And I don't wanna revert back to how I was in my Halo and Battlefield days cause it's just weird to me telling people what to do now.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote