View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 06:43 PM   #17
OwenHartFan

OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)OwenHartFan has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb2k View Post
With it being a particular anniversary today, I feel it's the appropriate time to announce the upcoming release of my first book.

At the end of October, Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later will be available on Amazon and other online retailers. The book offers the most in-depth analysis of Brian's personal and professional life ever compiled, with unheard details of his football and wrestling careers complimented by exclusive interviews with close friends and colleagues, such as:

- The Pillman family
- Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor and close friend of Brian's)
- Kim Wood (Cincinnati Bengals strength coach, father figure to Pillman and co-creator of the Loose Cannon)
- Bruce Hart (Brian's trainer, partner in Bad Company and close friend)
- Raven (Former travelling partner, worked together in WCW and ECW)
- Jim Cornette (Booking committee member for WCW and the WWF during Brian's time in both)
- Mark Madden (Former PWTorch writer and confidant to Pillman)
- Les Thatcher (Promoter of the Pillman Memorial Shows)
- And many more...

I know there are a few Pillman fans on here, so thought it would be cool to post...
A Brian Pillman book and no mention of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Lol, ok there bud.

Moron.
OwenHartFan is offline   Reply With Quote