View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #44
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
As for Matt Hardy right now? There's no real interest in him as an act without Jeff, who is the star. With Jeff out for months, maybe just pay Matt to try and stay in shape and let him spend time with his family. Call him in for a Royal Rumble spot and maybe use him in the Andre Battle Royal and re-evaluate when you get Jeff back. But I'd be in favor of a singles run for Jeff.
Matt Hardy as a singles act has always been entertaining. If given the chance I think he could reinvent himself again as a singles act on Smackdown. Doesn't have to be Broken or anything like it. Jeff has always been my favorite but he has nothing on Matt when it comes to character development and progression. That being said Jeff doesn't really have to rely on those qualities and can carry himself in the ring although was very funny in the Broken Universe with all his characters.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote