View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #100
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Yes and no. Great stuff with Hart Foundation vs Austin. But MY GOD that mid card. What a fucking disaster. DOA, Los Boriquas, and the Nation. Gag me.

Though I guess Ken vs Vader trumps all when it comes down to it. Looking back, think DX is WAYYYYYY over rated... though Shawn vs Taker (including the intro of Kane) is pretty much one of the greatest things ever, plus Shawn was an immense heel.

But yeah Foley's feud with HHH in 97 was pretty damned good. Loved the cage match and the street fight at MSG. Though I've always preferred the RR 2000 street fight also at MSG.
The WWF mid card only started to get good towards very late 98.

Mankind vs HHH
Goldust vs Brian Pillman
Austin vs Hart Foundation
HBK vs Hart Foundation
Taker vs Mankind
Bulldog and Owen's peak as a tag team
Teams like Furnas and Lafon, Headbangers, Godwins, Road Warriors
Shamrock at his peak

Loved that stuff
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote