View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #87
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
As for a valid answer to the question, I always thought that Jeff Jarrett was overpushed everywhere he was. I found him so boring and average at almost every aspect of being a performer. It's hard to remember the good stuff.

Him being a main event wrestler in WCW is crazy to me to this day. I always felt that IC title level was more than he deserved for whatever it was he offered.

TNA had some great talent too, that should have been shining at his expense.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote