View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #145
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzekielKane View Post

Because then ill know u are lying and not watching what I post. I feel this match deserves is own thread. It is 4 years old at this point but its still, I believe, one of the best backyard wrestling matches ever in the world. This has all the elements of a classic match, good wrestling, amazing psychology, sweet storytelling, hardkore action.
What "psychology" do you think is being utilized here? There's no "formula" to the match. There's no build up or elevation between the moves they're doing, and there's no character to speak of for either one of them? As far as you saying backyard wrestling is "awesome".....
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote