View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 08:05 PM   #8283
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Justice League vs Teen Titans 7/10

Didn't like the voices of most of the characters. Raven's especially bothered me. Character re-designs were hit or miss. Starfire is odd to see at first, but grew on me. Raven's new look was really jarring though. She looked really androgynous and it just felt off, especially with the voice they gave her.

Damian was great throughout, and what little we see of Nightwing is pretty funny. Batman has some great "WTF" expressions and moments that had me laughing. Odd that this movie's best comedy comes from members of the Bat-Family, Batman himself in particular, but it works.

Starfire acting like an elementary school teacher through most of the movie was actually pretty funny too. They found a nice place for her personality that I kinda hope bleeds into the comics. She's pretty much what you'd expect a less retarded, grown up Starfire would be.

The movie does come across like one of those teen shows you used to see all the freakin' time on the CW (maybe you still do see 'em IDK.) It's especially apparent at a specific part of the movie where they even play some stereotypical "teen music." Of course it is Teen Titans so that's kinda to be expected.

Overall if you've enjoyed any of the recent DC animated stuff you'll like this.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote