Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #12
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
On the whole invasion thing, when someone aggressively invades your game in this one you can "indict" them so their name goes into a "Book of the Guilty." Today I joined a covenant in the game which gives you a special item which, when you use it, randomly has you invade any player with their name in that book as a phantom of vengeance. It's fucking beautiful. I've spent the past hour invading these people and dealing out some reprisal for them being bastards. You get little tokens for beating them (plus some of the game's currency) that you can trade in for better weapons from the covenant. It's a guilt-free method of going in and shitting on someone else for a laugh.

Of course it's only a matter of time before I invade some guy with two other phantoms backing him up and they all kick the dung out of me.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote