View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:09 AM   #8157
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
LONDON — Convicted mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, the right-wing extremist who methodically hunted down and shot dozens of young people at a summer camp in Norway, has threatened to mount a hunger strike if his prison conditions don’t improve, including better video games.
Breivik, 35, sent a letter to media outlets saying he would starve himself to death if his demands weren’t met, the Associated Press reported Tuesday. Among those demands is access to a sofa and a bigger gym.
Agence France-Presse said that, in a letter it received last week, Breivik described the present conditions of his confinement as “torture.” He enclosed a list of 12 demands he had sent to prison authorities in November, including easier communication with the outside world and a PlayStation 3 to replace the current PlayStation 2, because it offers more suitable games.
“Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids’ games. One example is ‘Rayman Revolution,’ a game aimed at 3-year-olds,” Breivik complained to prison officials.
“You’ve put me in hell ... and I won’t manage to survive that long,” he added. “You are killing me.”
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote