View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #33343
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
According to the Observer, JBL's bullying antics is a lot worse than previously believed. 15 people contacted the Observer after this week's newsletter to reveal their own stories about the terrible stuff JBL did backstage.

14 didn't want their stories to be made public for future reports since they are still working in the WWE and/or don't want to burn the bridge for a possible future return.

At least 5 in the past have gone public with tales of JBL's bullying. Also Blue Meanine in the past stated the reason JBL attacked him for real at ECW One Night Stand 2005 was because he went public with his own stories of JBL bullying him after he left the WWE.

Link to the shoot videos in the source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._15_different/
I got 55 texts from people who were bullied by Justin and Dave at the same time.

They also don't want to be identified, because ummm, well they, may one day want to get into the newsletter or unsuccessful author business.

My experience in athletics is that there is always some level of initiation that goes on among a group of guys like this. But it's usually only continued if the person is universally hated by the larger group. I don't know Justin personally or JBL, but I don't think the group would allow an innocent person to be constantly picked on by JBL or anyone. My instinct is to think Justin bright on any ongoing "ribbing" onto himself.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote