View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 06:30 PM   #33341
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to the Observer, JBL's bullying antics is a lot worse than previously believed. 15 people contacted the Observer after this week's newsletter to reveal their own stories about the terrible stuff JBL did backstage.

14 didn't want their stories to be made public for future reports since they are still working in the WWE and/or don't want to burn the bridge for a possible future return.

At least 5 in the past have gone public with tales of JBL's bullying. Also Blue Meanine in the past stated the reason JBL attacked him for real at ECW One Night Stand 2005 was because he went public with his own stories of JBL bullying him after he left the WWE.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
I have gotten texts and DM's as well as spoken personally to 15 different Justin Roberts who all contacted me after the article I wrote.

Justin was the only one without any interest in going back who would speak publicly. The rest were just thanking me because they went through the same thing.

It's way worse and well known that I had imagined.

Only one of them knew Mauro, only their own experiences.
Source is Dave's own Observer message board account. Subscribers can view the thread here: http://theboard.f4wonline.com/viewto...2303&start=675

Edit: To be clear, by "15 different Justin Roberts" he means others in the company who have been bullied by JBL.

Edit 2: Worth reviewing....

Daivari shoots on JBL (and others) bullying Muhammad Hassan

Mark Henry shoots on JBL bullying him

Matt Hardy shoots on JBL bullying other wrestlers

Rene Dupree shoots on JBL being a backstage bully

Ivory shoots on JBL bullying rookie talent
Link to the shoot videos in the source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._15_different/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote