View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:53 AM   #177
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
God, he fucking sucks so much. I used to think it was just the disproportionate fandom around him that bothered me, but no -- I think it is actually him.
I used to be quite interested in Strowman and I liked pretty much everything about him when he first went solo as a heel, although the "flipping shit over" shtick got kinda old, fast.

But now, I don't really have much interest in him as he's pretty much turned into this "cookie-cutter big good guy". I feel that he's only a few smiles and high-fives away from dancing in the ring.

He's going the way the majority of big imposing guys in the WWE have went:

• Big Bastard of a man is destructive as hell and nobody can stop him.

• Big Bastard of a man is a bad dude and not even all these good guys can stop him.

• Big Bastard of a man shows a more human side to him.

• Big Bastard of a man is now a good guy. Bad guys beware!

• Everyone loves this Big Bastard of a man, he now smiles more and interacts with the fans.

• Big Bastard of a man has a humourous side. Look how funny he is!

• Big Bastard of a man sure can dance!

• We all love this Big Bastard of a man. He's funny, he's strong, he beats up bad guys and he smiles all the time too!
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote