View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:41 AM   #176
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Ronda/Nia Video

• I don't really get what the idea is behind Reigns at the moment. What are Vince & Co. trying to achieve by having Reigns be the way he's been recently?

To me, he's coming across as just being a whiny bitch.

Then him attacking Mahal didn't really help him, as it only made him look worse.

He's suppose to be a face but yet he's constantly complaining about how things aren't going his way, telling us all how things should be (which always involve him getting what he wants) and attacking guys backstage. That's what a heel does.

How are we supposed to like this guy?

If he was a heel however, it wouldn't be so bad but it would still be bad. I think Roman Reigns as reached the point where he's now just a complete lost cause.

He's never going to get people to like him and he's never really going to get people to dislike him. He'll always legitimately suck in the eyes of the fans and he'll never be able to do anything good or bad without receiving legitimate boos.

He's 100% damaged goods.

I don't really blame the man himself, although having much better mic skills would have really helped him now but it's mostly the way he's been presented and booked.

I think if Reigns is to be saved, then it would call for drastic measures.

Take Reigns off TV for a good long while (at least a year) and have him return suddenly, attacking the top face (if he returns as a heel) or top heel (if he returns as a face) and give him a new theme, new moves and new attire and maybe even shorten his name to just "Reigns", as Vince likes to deprive wrestlers of their first names after a while.

It would pretty much be a clean slate for Reigns and if that still didn't work, then the man is well and truly screwed, but we all know that Vince taking Reigns off TV for a long period of time will never happen.

• Ronda/Nia Video

• I like the name "The B-Team" for Axel & Dallas and with the story behind the name, it's perfect for them.

Now all they have to do is become champions (which I think they will) and I'll be happy.

• Is Corbin losing yet more hair?

He was practically bald a some points during the match. The only reason I noticed it was because his scalp is so white.

• Owens going down the "give me what I want or I'm telling mommy on you" route.

The fact that it worked just made Angle look stupid and a bit obsolete.

• I look forward to buying one of those "B Shirts" from WWEShop in the future.

I've always like Axel and I like this team of him and Dallas. I can actually see them winning the titles in the future.

I'm also intrigued about "Breezango Live Tweets The Royal Wedding".

• I still don't get this team of Ziggler & McIntyre. They say the locker room isn't the same as it was back in the day, as they had legends in their locker room, whereas now they don't and how today's locker room has choreographed entrances (which I thought was great coming from the man who calls himself "The Show-Off").

So in a nutshell, they don't like the current roster because it's different from when they were last a part of it together.

It's like Vince & Co. have seen old "Attitude Era Fans" complain about the current product and how they always say "The Attitude Era was the best! The wrestlers now suck!" and "Bring back The Attitude Era!" and turned it into a gimmick and gave it to Ziggler & McIntyre, for some reason.

Also, it's probably just me but McIntyre's promos have really gotten worse since the last time he was on the main roster.

• I actually find Sami Zayn to be legitimately annoying.

• The whole "Reigns spearing Mahal through a wall" thing would have worked perfectly if they didn't show the signs that were on the wall behind the fake wall.

• That record scratch noise from Ziggler's theme seems to get worse every time I hear it.

They need to just get rid of it already.

• Ronda/Nia Video

• I can actually see Owens winning the MITB ladder match.

I know it's very early days but giving Owens a briefcase as a prop for about a year seems like something Vince & Co. would do and I can already see Owens with it on Raw and attempting to cash it in pretty much every chance he gets and then deciding not to at the very last second and coming up with an excuse each time, which most people would find funny.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote