View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:07 PM   #53
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can't believe how little I care about Dolph Ziggler now. I can understand that he's not hot or whatever, and that doesn't surprise me, but I just cannot believe how little I just fucking care about a guy who I used to think was really, really good.

It would be in his best interests to leave and remind people of what he can do. Take a break, at the very least. Just creatively. Even if he just walks along some beaches and breaks his diet for a week or something. The dude needs some sort of change of scenery.

He's not really of any use to the company anymore. You can't even debut guys against Dolph and have it matter anymore. It did shit to help Shinsuke Nakamura, and shit to help Baron Corbin. No one gets a "rub" from beating him or working with him. We've seen it all before, we know it goes nowhere, and no one cares.

Working for ROH or New Japan would freshen Dolph up a lot. It'd allow him to work the way he wants, and to show off how good he is, if he really is that good at all. People won't care overnight, but maybe they will kind of at some point eventually. He can eventually return to the WWE and be a solid upper mid-carder for them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote