View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #23
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I am always left wondering why things just happen nowadays with no fanfare. This will have no steam by week 3-4.

Where was the shock and surprise, the initial impact, any momentum for the team at all, or even a reason to care?

Balor smiling while doing a stupid symbol in a car park with a tag team that have done nothing all year, big deal.

Why did they not tease it, have it happen in an important match, build them up and make me care about why it is happening at the very least.

Most of the Nexus were duds, but I will never forget their debut. Maybe if that same effort was put into guys with talent, things would be interesting again.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote