Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:57 PM   #782
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Marian Hossa nearly beat the Canucks himself last night. I hate the loss, but it was a heck of a game. Blackhawks might be coasting to much. We're well on our way to having to play the Blues in the first round. That's not gonna be fun.

Every single match-up in the West is going to be tough.

Anaheim, St. Louis, Nashville, Chicago, and San Jose are all dangerous teams.

Winnipeg might actually be the most physically intimidating team in the league now.........even moreso than LA, Boston, Nashville, and Philadelphia.

Los Angeles will likely step up and find a way to make it in.........and they are always dangerous.

As much as I hate to admit this since I'm a Canucks fan, Vancouver will likely be the only bottom seeded team that could be 'somewhat easy' to defeat in the first round. Calgary as well if they manage to sneak in.

Other than that though, each team will be tough as hell. Dallas and Minnesota won't be pushovers either if they crawl in.