View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 10:53 AM   #45
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
Cena is the only one who should ever be considered to beat the streak. His run at the top is ridiculous right now. Has anyone been the top guy in the company as long as he has? Bruno maybe?

Also, the streak shouldn't end. WWE would be throwing money away by the buckets. The match itself, and Taker only wrestling once a year, is a massive draw. In a generation where "attractions" like Andre the Giant types, who you only see for a very short period of time and makes the appearance special, throwing the only true special attraction away and dumping the money with it, is not a smart business move.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippla View Post
Bottom line, Brock Lesnar should not be the one to end the streak in my humble opinion. Just doesn't seem fitting but it could be worse.
What does seem fitting?

My idea isn't for Brock to end it clean anyway, my idea is for Undertaker to get screwed, preferably by CM Punk.

I don't want to see the streak end after a hard-fought match, finisher/pin. I want to see a colossal effort, everything someone could possibly do to end it. Brock Lesnar + cheating + CM Punk w/Heyman would work in that department. It's certainly believable for people who don't believe in magic that Brock Lesnar would beat Undertaker in a real fight, it's certainly conceivable that an aging Undertaker could lose to a man he's lost to before (in a cell no less) who is a former UFC World champ and an all around badass. Casual fans could buy it without the interference.

I just want it to be dramatic and awesome. There's very little drama in Undertaker beating Brock Lesnar clean at Wrestlemania XXX. So many people just assume that's what's going to happen and it's a pretty damn boring scenario altogether.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote