View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 05:15 PM   #311
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I noticed that Michael Cole didn't tell us who Chris Jericho defeated back in 2000 to win the Intercontinental Championship. Usually with Cole's "fun facts" about titles, he tells us all who won the title and who they won it from.

Obviously, Jericho won it from Chris Benoit. It seems that the whole Benoit thing is the only thing WWE can stay dedicated to. Eleven years and still dedicated to something that isn't The Undertaker must be some kind of record for WWE.

• So Nia Jax is a heel again?

And this type of heel is exactly the type of character Alexa Bliss was telling us all about not even a month ago.

So the last two months in the story of Nia Jax meant absolutely nothing then?

• Dana Brooke is hot as all hell. Also, the sky is blue.

• I'm thoroughly enjoying the B-Team.

• I don't mean to be rude, but these terrible mobile phone promos aren't really doing Ruby Riott any favours. She really shouldn't be that close to a camera.

• The B-Team's BBQ was a fun little segment.

Michael Cole really should have muted his mic though. Almost every single word that came out of Curtis Axel's mouth, got Cole snorting down the mic and giggling. It's funny a first, but it gets annoying really fast.

Good work with the cameras and missing the pay-off with the beans over Bo though.

• Oh my goodness. Sasha Banks won the match and is now in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I did not see that coming. I am shocked.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote