View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:48 AM   #1795
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Which kind of seems pointless to me. Why bother doing a company-wide mass reboot, changing flagship characters like Superman to the point where they're barely recognizable, but then leave one of your biggest franchises untouched? I understand that, other than Dick and Tim and Barbara all getting demoted, Batman's continuity is largely unchanged too.

I guess it could be said that those franchises were already rebooted and retconned enough in recent years (all of the huge changes Johns has done to GL since Rebirth, Morrison's stuff on Batman like adding in a bastard son, etc), but then it just comes off as certain writers getting to have their works set in stone while everyone else's gets thrown into the bin.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote