View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:14 PM   #469
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
Sure, go for it.

Probably won't be on until Wednesday evening UK time, but hit me up.
Disregard, dude. I messaged you a screenshot of when I earned the trophy although the story behind my doing so goes as follows:

I see there's this guy who is playing 2K18 on my friends list so I thought cool, I'll hit him up and see if he wants to go for the trophy. He says sure so I hop on the game and try to invite him but he keeps getting Network Error, because LOL 2K servers, amirite? So anyway, he invites me, we choose our guys and are in Practice mode when he gets cut off.

We try once more. He's Seth Rollins, I'm 2001 Rock. We go to practice mode, targets (opponents) acquired, all the character data loads and we're off to find out who we'll be facing -- OF COURSE! 2 CAWs both rated 100, what are the odds?

We get to the match and probably 30 seconds to at most a minute goes by before he gets disconnected. The AI takes over and starts just kicking ass. Eventually their legal guy is outside the ring getting worked over by Seth with the other guy just sorta standing there with a sledgehammer doing nothing, so I pitch in and help Seth double-team this poor schlub until the ref is at 9, when Seth runs into the ring to get us the win. It was so surreal. I messaged my supposed-to-have-been partner informing him what had happened and that I was sorry for him getting disconnected. I felt so freaking dirty when that trophy popped.

Last edited by DAMN iNATOR; 12-13-2017 at 08:46 PM.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote