View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #36397
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
And I've admitted how I was wrong for that. And people did used to give me shit. Like, all the time. It didn't bother me, because it's the internet -- that sort of shit happens. There was the feud with Kane Knight, but I didn't lose any sleep over it. It was more of a small hobby to argue with him for the sake of arguing.

You're acting as if people need to be the same thing for their entire lives and can't learn new things or get smarter about things. Also, it was my hiatus. I can blame whatever the fuck I want for it. You don't get to tell me why I decided to leave, you patronizing cunt. That's entirely my decision. I left because these boards got, frankly, vapid. That is my perception. I don't need love or sympathy for it, and I honestly expect people to be offended. That's their right.

You can call me whatever you want, but given the amount of times I've explained it to you, I'm disappointed you can't understand the difference between someone saying "I like this" and "this is the best thing ever," and why it becomes hard to talk to people who can't separate their subjective tastes from a more rounded conversation. And that type of conversation is not for everyone. That is why I left, to go and find it. There's no right and wrong with it.

I can say that Heath Slater deserves to be the World Champion and people can tell me to fuck off for it. That's fine with me. But if they can make a case why he shouldn't, and I can make a case why he should, that is where the discussion happens. That is where your Val Venis thing falls apart, because people did tell me why it sucked all the time, and that was whatever. They were right, by the way. When I said the Broken Matt Hardy stuff sucked giant donkey testicles, I got told that I was stepping on people's opinions? What about my opinion that it sucks giant donkey testicles?

Honestly, some of you guys are big fucking babies. If you don't like what I say, don't read it, don't respond, shake it off or prove me wrong. All of that is doable, but you'd rather just say "Noid, you're a fucking bummer. Why can't you just...not talk about stuff?" And you act like taking a break from a wrestling forum is like walking out on a job. I don't have to post here. It's so unreasonable for you to act like someone deciding not to post here is throwing a tantrum or something. Posting here isn't the default condition of life, haha. It's an optional thing. When I didn't want to participate, I didn't participate. Boo-hoo?
I think this is the first time ive seen you admit you were wrong. If you did before i missed it.

You are henceforth absolved of your crimes agnst wrestling forum decorum
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote