View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 01:24 AM   #44
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
If they are legit about this women's revolution they should have gotten Gail or Kong. I know, I know, it's TNA but most credit this is where it began. Plus I think both are retired now.
Anytime they brought in Gail Kim, they would push her to a championship on her first night, and then promptly proceed to not use her, or load her in a multi-Diva tag match that had not rhyme or reason. And that short stint for Kong/Kharma got derailed with a pregnancy (and subsequent miscarrage). Neither woman really did anything of note in WWE, and since most of their accomplishments *was* in TNA, a place WWE is dead set on never acknowledging even existed, it is highly doubtful unless WWE ends up with their tape library and their so-called Hall of Fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbrown View Post
Don't remember what year he went in but Fink is already in the HOF. Chimel and Lilian should go in to. Chimel should be inducted by Edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
I know they won't put her in because it's been so long and nobody knows who she is, but with the whole Women's Revolution stuff, this would be been the perfect year to put in Leilani Kai in the women's wing . Put Cyndi Lauper in the celebrity.
Or Bull Nakano. And I ain't saying that just because of Fignuts' avatar picture.

Also Luna. And Miss Elizabeth ain't in? Serously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIWF View Post
Has the hall of fame ever been credible? They have some people in it who shouldnt be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Like who?
In all seriousness, Koko B. Ware kinda falls into that hole.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote