View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:13 PM   #63
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
More I think about this movie the less I like. Feel like they just spit all over Force Awakens.

SPOILER: show
The lightsaber chuck over the shoulder was stupid and undermined Force Awakens big time. It set the tone of we dont care about the previous movie.

I thought they did a horrible job with character development except for Kylo Ren, He's the only interesting character now. Best parts were him and Reys force visions and everything involving those two was great.

Reys parents being nobodies is a huge let down though. Especilly after everything that went down with their visions. Kind of hope Abrams undermines that and makes Kylo out to be lying.

Finns mission was pointless and him and Rose are not as good together as him and Rey. Was hoping Rose was dead after stopping Finn actually.

Snokes death was cool but would mean so much more if we actually knew more about him. Him connecting Rey and Ren was a let down as well, it felt very much like a more powerful Luke/Leia connection.

Phasma suit deflecting blasters was awesome but she didn't have enough screen time, hope she's not dead.

The space float was weird. Ren holding back was good but they never really played off Ren thinking she was dead or knowing she was alive somehow. His fighters shoot and that's it, he should have felt her death and had some type of relief she wasn't dead or anger that he would actually have to kill her himself.

Alot of the comedy was just off and it felt very much like a Marvel movie. If you didn't like Force Awakens then you probably loved this movie I feel. I left liking it but not sure about it at the same time.

Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote